Do you want to go out with your wheelchair in combination with your buddy or someone else? The wheelchair bikes of Huka are a unique combination of a bicycle and wheelchair in one that is available for both adults and children. When you have arrived at your destination, simply disconnect the wheelchair and use it as a (push)wheelchair.See and experience the model that suits you the best.
The benefits of the Huka wheelchair bikes
A carefree trip together with the wheelchair bikes of Huka are easy to realize. We have two types: the Diaz and the Duet. Thanks to various adjustment options, the wheelchair bike can be adapted to the posture of the passenger. Think of seat depth and width adjustments. In addition, the wheelchair bikes offers more advantages, namely:
- Pedaling and steering on the wheelchair bike Diaz or Duet is basically very light thanks to the construction. Of course it is even easier to pedal if you use an electric wheelchair bike. The weelchair bike Diaz is standard equipped with a mid-motor. The Duet is also available without electric support.
- Are you looking for a very comfortable version of the wheelchair bike? The Diaz cycles very comfortably and safely, thanks to the independent hydraulic suspension in the frame and the sophisticated construction. As a result, the road holding is very stable.
- As a driver you have a good view of the road and the passenger, because the wheelchair user is located at the front of the bicycle.
- The wheelchair part can be easily connected and disconnected. The wheelchair part is easily connectable and disconnectable. With the Diaz, it is not even necessary to disconnect or move the brake and/or gear cables. What a convenience. After disconnection, the wheelchair bike of the Duet or Diaz can be used as a (push) wheelchair.
- In addition to the possibility to adjust the wheelchair bike Diaz or Duet to the posture of the passenger, you can make the wheelchair bike even more personal. The wheelchair bike can be equipped with various options and accessories. User-friendliness is paramount here.
- We deliver Dutch quality. We are proud of it! This way you will experience long cycling pleasure with the wheelchair bike Diaz or Duet. This is also reflected in the warranty on your bicycle. You have the option to extend the standard warranty on the frame and front fork from 5 years to 10 years!
Put together your own wheelchair bike of Huka
Do you need an adjustable headrest, spoke covers or an adjustment to the seating system? There are various options and accessories to make your wheelchair bike more complete. For example, the standard seat of the Diaz can also be replaced for a more luxurious seating arrangement with extra comfort. For more information, please contact us on the telephone number +31 541-572 472 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to advise you! You also have the option to compose the Diaz or Duet based on your wishes.
Want to buy a wheelchair bike? Make a free test drive in advance!
To see if the wheelchair bike is suitable for you, you have the option to take a free test ride. We then ensure that the bicycle is delivered to your home. In addition, it is possible to experience the bicycle at your nearest dealer or at our location in Oldenzaal. We take the time for you. You can easily schedule a free test ride by contacting us via telephone number +31 541-572 472 or fill in the contact form below. You can also e-mail via email@example.com.
Would you like to receive advice without obligation?
For more information, please contact us by phone or fill in the contact form. The consultation can take place by phone our at the nearest dealer. We are happy to help you.
Call us:+31 541-572 472
The Diaz or Duet in your favorite color? It is possible!
The (electric) wheelchair bike is available in three standard colors, namely in black/ grey, steel- and azure blue and pine green/ black. The frame parts are provided with these colors. You also have the option of having the frame parts of the wheelchair bike coated in your favorite RAL color at an additional cost. This option makes cycling on the wheelchair bike Diaz or Duet even more fun! The yellow seat, which is a standard part of the wheelchair bike, has a blue upholstery.
Service wheelchair bike from your nearest dealer
Huka has an extensive regional dealer network that can support you with periodic maintenance and any repairs. There is a Huka dealer near you in every region. Many Huka dealers also have a pick-up and delivery service. Ideal! Would you like to see the Huka wheelchair bike in one of the showrooms? Then contact your nearest dealer. Not every dealer has a wheelchair bike Diaz or Duet in his or her showroom as standard. After consultation with us, we can arrange for a Diaz or/ and Duet to be delivered to them without obligation.
Would you like to receive more information? Please contact us on the telephone number +31 541-572 472 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available on working days from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are happy to tell you about the possibilities.